Why do I have to plan my meals? Time management is one reason, but the other reason is that your weight loss journey needs to have a plan!

 Planning your meals ahead of time is almost as important as your workout program. You schedule a time to do your workout, why not what you eat? Your weight loss journey is based on your workout and your nutrition. 20% of your weight loss goals are met by your workout and the other 80% is your nutrition.  So, having a plan is well worth the effort and well worth the time you devote to it. Why not have a plan? Why not plan some crock pot meals, some easy 30 minute meals and a couple of meals that you have already chopped the veggies and have the chicken grilled and waiting in the fridge. You can also bake fish a day ahead and warm in a skillet for dinner.
If you are a busy mom with people depending on you daily and you work out side the home as well, planning your meals will help give you more time during the week, thus giving you more time to spend with the family on week nights. There is always the dreaded homework to get done with the kids and a load of laundry to throw in so the kids have something to wear to school the next day. Then there is the after school activities, and with more than one kid, you could be running all week long. It would be nice to come home and have a meal thrown together in 30 minutes or less. Or better yet, have it done and waiting in the crock pot!
Does this seem daunting or complicated? Is this something that you would need help with? I need feed back here and if there is enough need I would be happy to help with getting you started with a 7 day meal plan! Go ahead and leave a comment below and we’ll see where we can go from here!